A message from Service Plus

We provide online scheduling!

online scheduling - by BookFresh

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gobble, gobble, gobble! Trick or Treat is over and now we're on to Thanksgiving. When you go to the retail stores it looks as if we've skipped right over Thanksgiving and moved straight to Christmas. I love Christmas too, but taking time out to be thankful puts life into perspective.
Dana and I have so much to be thankful for this year. Number one on my list is Christ. Number two on my list is my wife and children. I would be lost without them. Especially Dana, I can barely make it out of the house without her. Isn't it crazy how wives and mothers seem to know where everything we need is? She always knows where my belt is and I can never find it! Anyway, she is more than that to me and my family, but you get the point. You, our customers are on my list too! Without all of you we wouldn't be so successful. Thank you for all your business and referrals!

What are you thankful for this year? I know many families are having to make some hard decisions because of the economy. Is your family one of them? A job loss or a move can be stressful. This may seem unusual, but Dana and I are always available if the pressures of life get to be too much. If you or a family member(s) are finding it hard to be thankful this Thanksgiving season, feel free to email or call us. We may not have the answer, but we are always willing to pray for you or your family.

Take Care and Happy Thanksgiving!
Jimmy and Dana Cayton

We offer online scheduling, book an appointment now!

I offer online scheduling using BookFresh